Solid wood bathroom cabinets should be cleaned daily du […]
Solid wood bathroom cabinets should be cleaned daily during use, so do you know how to clean them? What are the precautions? The following solid wood bathroom cabinet manufacturers will summarize the cleaning precautions for solid wood bathroom cabinets.
1. When you first buy it, you must be careful when carrying the bathroom cabinet. The ceramic basin is also fragile. It should be gently lifted and cannot be dragged. When placing the bathroom cabinet, the ground should be flat. level.
2. If you smoke in the bathroom and burn the lacquer surface, you can take a toothpick, wrap a layer of cloth, slowly wipe the burn marks, you can also get some thin vinegar, you can remove it.
3. If you get some white burn marks on the bathroom cabinet, you can try rubbing it with alcohol, toilet water, or kerosene on the cloth.
4. The bathroom cabinet should not be exposed to the sun, it should be placed in a ventilated place, and it should not be placed in a very dry place.
5. If there are water stains, the cloth is wet and covered on the bathroom cabinet. You can press the wet cloth with an iron to remove the stains immediately.
6. Use a cloth to wipe the dust from the bathroom cabinet from time to time. Remember to spray detergent on the cloth.
7. Every 6 months or so, wax the bathroom cabinet.
8. If the paint surface of the bathroom cabinet is accidentally scratched and does not damage the cabinet body, you can use the same color crayons or paint to repair the surface of the bathroom cabinet cabinet, and then apply nail polish on it.
9. If there are scratches on the ceramic basin of the bathroom cabinet, you can apply some toothpaste, then wipe it repeatedly with a cloth, and then wax it to restore the original appearance of the bathroom cabinet.
10. Daily cleaning of bathroom cabinets, ceramic basins can be cleaned with clean water, detergent, soapy water, etc.